THE IMPORTANCE OF SAMPLING
In order to get started with production, you will need to create or designate an approved sample to work by.
Project Management allows you to organize the entire pre-production process and offers very flexible workflow which enables to:
- Analyse time plans
- Plan and organize tasks per models as pattern making, cutting, sawing etc..,
- Prioritize tasks
- Structure garments into phases
- Assign tasks to employees
- Directly generate invoices based on time spent on tasks by linking to timesheets - very useful when working with freelancers
- Manage budgets, control invoicing and manage contracts
New businesses can often struggle with production –
you’ll be ordering small quantities at first, which leaves you in a poor bargaining position with manufacturers.
At this stage is crustal to schedule your manufacturing efficiently, to keep track of resource capacities and avoid bottlenecks.
Manage Bills of Materials
Control Costing and Budgets
Plan Manufacturing orders, Track Work orders and manage work centers
Schedule automatically work orders based on specific procurement rules, quantities forecasted and demand requirements
Manage Productions and Finished Garments
Fully integrated with Sales, Purchases and Accounting, so companies can benefits of accurate resource planning information